Here’s what you will need:
- Poster board
- Glue stick
- Old magazines/printed images/textbooks (anything with pictures that you don’t mind cutting)
- Optional – paint, glitter, stickers, etc.
- Flip through the magazines and choose images or words/phrases that stand out to you.
- Cut them out.
- Arrange them on your poster board
- Once arranged to your liking, glue them down
- Optional- add some pizzazz with optional arts & crafts supplies mentioned above or whatever you have on hand
Once completed, be sure to snap a photo and set it as your phone screensaver. Hang it up in your bedroom or near the front door. That way, every morning that you wake up or on heading out to conquer the day – you will have a constant reminder of why you are working so hard.
Vision boards are not only inspirational but a great activity to do with the whole family. Call over some girlfriends and throw in a bottle of wine to make it a girls night in. You could even make this a date night activity, just you and your boo. The possibilities are endless. Whatever you decide, let your creativity flow and have fun with it.
Side Note: I know I am a little extra! You don’t have to use a science board like a did. Any standard poster board like the ones at the Dollar Tree will do just fine. Remember, it is YOUR vision board so do whatever YOU want with it.